1. I’m happiest when… I’m on a beach.
2. …Especially if it… is breezy and warm.
3. I’ve always wanted to… take a road trip up USA’s east coast or a road trip out west.
4. My family and I… like to cut up and laugh together
5. I was a terrible… math student. I never understood how to do anything and didn’t have the motivation to even try to understand it. I hate math!
6. My first job was… babysitting! Best job ever.
7. I could probably eat pizzeria pizza with lots of toppings everyday.
8. I stole… I can’t think of anything! Maybe clothes from my mom, HA!
9. I was born on the same day as… I don’t know!
10. My all-time favorite film is… It’s Complicated and Remember The Titans… oh and Eat, Pray, Love
11. I do a pretty mean… Pancake stack.
12. I’m still mad… I wasn’t more “into” my sorority. I always went to the formals and fun stuff, I remember ALWAYS complaining about going to meetings, but now, as an adult, I miss being around so many friends all the time.
13. I met my husband… At a July 4th cookout. I realized he was mine the moment I laid eyes on him!
14. I always knew I wanted… to get married in my early 20’s. It’s given us time to enjoy being married before kids come.
15. I’m not afraid to… scuba dive with sharks, barracudas, sting rays, and other “dangerous” sea creatures.
16. I make the best… pancakes, lasagna and soup. I never use recipes, I just throw in whatever I have in the kitchen. That’s when meals are the most delicious.
17. I have almost no… political knowledge. I need to get better about that.
18. I always cry when… when my favorite characters die in movies/shows. I hate that! The good characters always need to live on 🙂
19. I’m (now) an adult, but I will always be a teenager at heart!
20. I spent 12 years… going to school and I’m so glad I survived!
21. I wish my folks… Lived next door to me. 20 minutes away is too far! Haha.
22. At 5, I was deeply in love with _____ and ______. Um, at 5?? Probably playing with my stuffed animals and hanging out with my cousins.
23. I believe if everyone practiced a little more kindness and appreciation, the world would be a better place.
24. I can’t stand… When people don’t look me in the eye/ignore me when I talk to them. Biggest pet peeve!
25. Whenever cooking shows are on, I’ll watch it.